Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Valentine

Even though it's March already I thought maybe it was time I introduced you to my other half.  We were eating supper on Thursday night (last night in February) and he says, "So, I don't think I ever asked you.  But, will you be my Valentine?"  Eh, why not? :)  We did celebrate on the actual day and he gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  I love them!  And they're still looking good two weeks later.






We've been married for just over two and a half years and he always goes out of his way to make me feel special on days like Valentine's Day.  I'm so proud of him for being confident enough to listen as God called us out of the city we had been living in for two years and led us in this new direction.  I can't believe this July we'll be married three years and finally moving into our own home.  I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment